This morning has been a pretty active one in the market with movement in both directions. Here’s a brief overview of great opportunities that the CNA Finance team has found in the market so far this morning…
Stocks Headed Up – GNC, HTBX, AST, ATNM, PTIE
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Stock: This morning, a rumor broke that GNC would be taken over by a Chinese suitor. There are no details with regard to who that suitor may be or at what price the takeover might happen. Read the full story here.
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Stock: This morning, Heat Biologics released positive clinical data that sent the stock soaring. Read the full story here.
- Asterias Biotherapeutics (AST) Stock: Asterias Biotherapeutics also released incredibly positive clinical data from an ongoing clinical trial. As a result, the stock has been headed up. Read the full story here.
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM) Stock: Actinium Pharmaceuticals has been headed upward this morning after a releasing a PR announcing that it has a clear pathway toward EU regulatory approval. Read the full story here.
- Pain Therapeutics (PTIE) Stock: Finally, Pain Therapeutics announced positive regulatory guidance this morning, causing a frenzy among investors and sending the stock upward. Read the full story here.
Stocks Headed Down – GEL
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Stock: So far this morning, we have only covered one falling stock. That stock is Genesis Energy. Unfortunately the stock is falling as the result of a secondary offering. Read the full story here.
CNA Finance is following all of these stories incredibly closely and will be providing updates as they break. Don’t miss the news! Stay tuned!
Never Miss The News Again
Do you want real-time, actionable news delivered to your inbox? Join the CNA Finance mailing list below!
[Image Courtesy of Pixabay]