Have you ever thought about what it would be to type a search term into Google and see your article in the news? Are you looking for authority websites that are interested in sharing what you have to offer? Would you like to build your name through a website that could share your content with hundreds of thousands of visitors per month?
Consider becoming a CNA Finance contributor!
We are looking for contributors that are experts in the following areas:
- Investing – Contributors should have the ability to provide valuable insights in the world of investing. This includes tips, education, reviews, stock picks and more.
- General Personal Finance – Contributors should have the ability to provide valuable insights in the personal finance space. Common topics include budgeting, credit cards, student loans, and more.
- Business Development – Contributors should have the ability to provide valuable insights in the business development space. Common topics include marketing, website management, business lending, and more.
Also, contributors are required to:
- Have a Gravatar profile set up as this is where we pull our profile images for author sections on our website.
- Have expert knowledge with regard to the topics that they choose to cover.
- Provide honest, well thought out, well researched opinions and advice.
For your articles to be published on CNA Finance, they must abide by the following requirements:
- Word Limit – Articles should be at least 600 words in length. There is no maximum word limit.
- Unique Content – All articles must be unique. By submitting an article to CNA Finance, you grant CNA Finance exclusive rights to publish that article for a period of 5 business days. After the fifth business day, you are free to share the article elsewhere online provided that you include a link to the original publication on CNA Finance.
- Promotion – We do not allow promotional articles to be published on CNA Finance. If you are interested in advertising with us, please contact us.
- Links – We allow and encourage contributors to include 1 link per article to their websites. However, we do not allow the sale of links within your articles and will permanently ban contributors that are caught doing so. We also request that you provide supporting links for statistics and other data or quotes used in your articles.