Yesterday was the day of the 35th Annual Health Care Conference in Boston and Cytori (CYTX) made waves at the event. The company gave investors a peak into the company’s business progress and financial performance with an update during it’s presentation. During their presentation, they provided investors with select performance guidance for the year of 2015 and talked about unaudited preliminary financial for the fourth quarter. All in all, their announcements got investors excited and the stock us up in a big way! Today, we’ll talk about the information provided by Cytori (CYTX) at the health care conference, take a look at how the data has affected the company’s stock price, and discuss whether or not we can expect the uptrend to continue for the long term.
Here’s The Business & Financial Data That Cytori (CYTX) Released
- Preliminary cash and debt balance at December 31, 20144 about $14.6 million and $25 million, respectively.
- Preliminary Q4 and full-year 2014 operating cash burn of about $4.9 million and $30.3 million, respectively.
- Preliminary Q4 and full-year 2014 product proceeds of about $2.5 million and $5.0 million, respectively.
- Preliminary Q4 and full-year 2014 contribution (Profit/Loss) from our sales and marketing organization, not including share based compensation, of a profit of about $44 thousand and a loss of about $3.9 million, respectively.
- Preliminary Q4 and full-year contract proceeds of about $1.3 million and $2.6 million, respectively.
- Estimation of 2015 operating cash burn of about $25 million.
- Full-year 2015 product proceed predictable to be within a range of $5 million and $8 million.
- Full-year 2015 contribution (Profit/Loss) from our sales and marketing organization, not including share based compensation, predictable to be a profit ranging from $100 thousand to $300 thousand.
- Full-year 2015 contract proceed predictable to be within a range from $6 million and $8 million.
Keep your eyes pealed for the solid figures on March, 12 when Cytori (CYTX) releases their Q4 earning report!
How Cytori (CYTX) Stocks Reacted To The News
While Cytori (CYTX) closed on a downbeat yesterday, the company’s stock price today seems to reflect the good news. Following yesterday’s close at $1.14 per share, Cytori’s stock price grew to $1.21 per share by 10:45 AM. Since then, we’ve seen a bit of volatility in the stock price, though it has stayed in the green. Currently (12:54) Cytori (CYTX) shares are up 2.64% for the day trading at $1.17 and I’d expect to see a few more penny’s worth jumps.
Will The Cytori (CYTX) Stock Momentum Continue?
Cytori (CYTX) hasn’t just been growing today. The stock has been on a solid rise for the past 30 days. Sure, it has it’s bad days, but we’ve seen great growth long term. With more and more good news coming out about the company, I would expect that we would continue to see the positive growth trends we’ve been seeing.
What Do You Think?
Will Cytori (CYTX) keep this momentum long term?