Every once in a while, we find a stock on the OTC market that really catches our eye. Newbridge Global Ventures Inc (OTCMKTS: NBGV) is one of those stocks. Today, we’ll talk about:
- What NBGV does;
- why the stock caught our attention; and
- what we’ll be watching for ahead.
What NewBridge Global Does
NewBridge Global is a company that focuses on management consulting as well as control and non-control acquisitions in the legal cannabis sector and its various verticals. In particular, the company focuses on the acquisition of startup, mature, or troubled companies that they believe add significant value to their portfolio of companies.
Today, the NBGV profile is one that’s worth paying attention to. Through various acquisitions, it has dug its roots in the cannabis cultivation and medical cannabis space. To view the company’s portfolio, click here.
Why NBGV Caught Our Attention
There are several reasons that we believe that NBGV is a prime candidate in the legal cannabis space:
- First and foremost, the company has moved forward with several acquisitions that put it on pace to become a leader in the cultivation of cannabis. As the industry continues to grow, more cannabis will have to be grown as well. With acquisitions of companies like Mad Creek Farm, Roots and 5Leaf, the company is tackling this corner of the market with precision.
- Another interesting aspect of the business that caught our attention is the medical aspect. In fact, the company acquired Elevated, a platform that bridges the gap between the use of cannabis in the medical sector and education surrounding its use.
- Finally, the potential growth of the marijuana sector as a whole is tremendous at the moment. Every year, more states seem to be legalizing the use of the flower for either medical or recreational use. This is ultimately leading to an emerging industry where opportunity is up for grabs at every corner. We believe that NewBridge Global not only has a keen ability to find these opportunities, but is acting on them, forming the foundation it will take to become a cornerstone in this emerging industry.
What We’ll Be Watching For Ahead
Moving forward, the CNA Finance team will continue to keep a close eye on NBGV. In particular, we’re interested in following the productivity across the company’s various farms, the growth of the Elevated platform, and moves toward future accretive acquisitions that will likely only enhance the company’s position as it becomes a leader in the cannabis space.
Never Miss The News Again
Do you want real-time, actionable news delivered to your inbox? Join the CNA Finance mailing list below!