If you’re looking to try your hand in the world of investing or you’d like to find a broker that might be able to make your money work harder for you, Paladin Registry just made your life easier. Finding a quality RIA (Registered Investment Advisor) can be an incredibly time consuming and difficult process. However, Paladin Registry has already done much of this work for you. So, today, we’ll take an in-depth look at the services they provide to see if they are worth taking advantage of.
What Is Paladin Registry?
Paladin Registry is a subsidiary of Paladin Online Properties, Inc. The company was established in 2003 by Jack Waymire and Debbie Freeman; finance experts with a combined 50 years of industry experience. To date, the company has vetted and rated more than 30,000 financial professionals based on strict criteria. From there, they display the top brokers with regard to your specific needs on their website.
How To Take Advantage Of Paladin Registry
Step#1: Click “Find A 5 Star Rated Advisor” – You can get to the website by clicking here or going to www.PaladinRegistry.com. Once you reach their website, you’ll see buttons on the bottom of each page and in other places on the site titled “Find A 5 Star Rated Advisor”. Simply click one of these buttons and you’ll be directed to a screen that looks like the one to the left.
Step #2: Provide The Details Requested – On the new screen, you’ll find a form that asks for information about you and your needs. On this screen, you’ll be asked for the type of services you’re looking for, the amount of assets you have available to invest, your email, first name, last name, zip code, telephone number, and any additional requirements you may have. Once you’ve filled in all of the information, click “Process My Request” to move onto the next step.
Step #3: Wait For Matches – Once you process your request, Paladin Registry will compare your needs with the brokers in your area within their registry. While pairing you with brokers, they take the rating of the brokers into account to ensure that the broker you end up with is a quality one. From there, it’s up to you to open the emails they’ve sent and click the links to learn more about the brokers and choose the one that you feel is best for you.
Paladin Registry Pros
- Ease Of Use – When testing out the service, I found that the website was incredibly easy to use. All instructions were clear and concise; so, confusion is very close to impossible.
- Company History – One of the things I found most intriguing about the offering from Paladin Research was the company itself. Paladin brands have a proven track record in the finance industry. With decades of experience in the industry, they must know what investors are looking for in brokers.
- Quality Of Brokers – When working with a broker, you want to make sure you’re working with a good one. After all, the better the investment advisor, the more money you stand to make in the market. With that said, I’m pretty impressed with the quality of brokers vetted through the registry.
- Other Tools & Info – Paladin Registry isn’t all about finding brokers, their goal is to improve the overall investing experience. With that said, the company publishes infographics, articles, and more to help investors make the most of their dollars.
Paladin Registry Cons
- Time The Service Takes – The only thing I didn’t like about the service is the amount of time it takes before you’re connected with a broker. The matching process can take up to 24 hours. As an on the go person, I like to get my data quick. Then again, I can understand where the time is taken as they manually pick Registered Investment Advisors that they believe will be a good fit for your unique needs.
Paladin Registry Overall
Overall, I’m incredibly happy with the service provided by Paladin Registry. The company has gone above and beyond to create a resource that makes finding quality Registered Investment Advisors an easier process. The best part about it is that it’s free! So, there’s no harm in checking it out!