PeerLogix (OTCMKTS: LOGX) is a company that has recently come onto the CNA Finance radar, and we’re glad that it did. Since publishing our first report on the stock on January 29, 2019, the stock has gained about 60%. While the growth thus far has been dramatic, we believe that there’s plenty more to come as the company released news last week that only adds to the value proposition. Today, we’ll talk about:
- The recently released news;
- Why this is such a big deal for LOGX and its investors; and
- What we’ll be watching for ahead.
LOGX Announces Partnership With SoMo
In a press release issued on January 29th, PeerLogix issued a press release announcing a new agreement that would further add to its position as the go-to platform for streaming/OTT audience discovery and reunification.
In the release, the company announced that it has entered into a partnership with SoMo Audience. SoMo is one of the leading digital advertising solutions within the mobile world.
As a result of the partnership, SoMo’s mobile media buyers will have the ability to target audiences through private marketplaces based on PeerLogix’s OTT engagement data. This data is sourced from more than 170 million viewing households and sortable by title, genre, studio/network, and actor/actress tags.
SoMo was founded in 2012 with its target set on improving the quality and effectiveness of touchscreen advertising. Since its inception, the company has created a next-level mobile trading platform that’s designed to improve the experience for users and the effectiveness for advertisers.
The partnership between SoMo and LOGX gives SoMo the ability to add further value for its advertisers with unique data sets and additional avenues to activate ad buys across the programmatic landscape.
At the end of the day, the partnership creates the ability to build relevant, custom, programmatic OTT marketplaces for brands across a wide spectrum. Whether the brand is looking to supplement traditional television advertising purchases with online audiences or simply to target digital OTT supply, the partnership between the two provides the solution.
In a statement, Robert Manoff, CEO at SoMo, had the following to offer:
OTT and Connected TV have truly begun to gain mainstream acceptance but many niche-popular streaming apps don’t yet have the brand name recognition to compete with the ‘big boys’. Utilizing the PeerLogix data creates a value for our Connected TV app partners that seamlessly puts them on an even playing field and potentially accelerates their growth curve.
The above statement was followed up by Ray Colwell, CEO at LOGX, here’s what he had to offer:
PeerLogix’s vision is to provide actionable Over-the-Top (OTT) viewership data to brands and audiences so they might continue to communicate with households that prefer streaming services rather than linear TV. We are thrilled that, through our partnership with SoMo, that this capability will be offered at such significant scale.
Why This News Is So Important For LOGX And Its Investors
Since this news was released, we’ve seen dramatic growth out of PeerLogix. So, why is it so important? Well, there are a few big factors here:
- SoMo Is Massive – With proprietary technologies that have greatly improve the experience for both users and advertisers, SoMo has become a massive network. The partnership will ultimately lead to a greatly expanded audience for LOGX.
- Potential Revenue Growth – Considering the large audience that SoMo brings to the table, there’s a strong opportunity for revenue growth for the company.
- Source Of Validation – If you work within the mobile app development space, chances are that you have heard of SoMo. There are plenty of companies that say that they’re the leaders in this or that, but SoMo has honestly become a household name among mobile application developers and advertisers targeting a mobile audience. A company with this level of leadership chooses their partnerships very carefully, and the fact that they chose to partner with PeerLogix is a point of validation for just how powerful this audience discovery platform actually is.
What We’ll Be Watching For Ahead
Moving forward, the CNA Finance team will continue to keep a close eye on LOGX. In particular, we’re interested in following the company’s continued growth as advertisers and advertising networks alike start to realize the significant value that reunification of a fragmented audience and the capabilities that the company’s audience discovery platform bring to the table in the effort to unify these vast audiences.