Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP) is off to an incredible start to the trading session this morning, and for good reason. The company released new slides providing corporate updates. Of course, this led to excitement among investors and gains in the value of the stock. As is almost always the case, our partners at Trade Ideas were the first to alert us to the gains. At the moment (11:06), SHIP is trading at $0.83 per share after a gain of $0.13 per share (17.89%) thus far today.
SHIP Gains Big On Updated Slides
As mentioned above, Seanergy Maritime Holdings is having an incredibly strong day in the market today after releasing new slides that provide an update with regard to the corporation. Here are the key points offered in the presentation:
- Modern, high quality fleet concentrating on Capesize vessels
- Experienced management team and committed company sponsor
- Strong relationships with leading dry bulk charters
- Low Capesize acquisition costs and competitive cost structure
- Solid corporate governance – no related party transactions in ship management or ship operations
- Access to public capital markets through NASDAQ listing
- Drybulk market fundamentals favor Capesize vessels over the next 5 years.
To view the entire presentation, click here.
Stop wasting your time! Start finding winning trades in minutes with Trade Ideas!
What We’ll Be Watching For Ahead
Moving forward, the CNA Finance team will continue to keep a close eye on SHIP. In particular, we’re interested in following the company’s ongoing work to take a large share of the Capesize vessel market. We’ll continue to follow the story closely and bring the news to you as it breaks!
Never Miss The News Again
Do you want real-time, actionable news delivered to your inbox? Join the CNA Finance mailing list below!