Welcome to the CNA Finance Mid-Day Market Recap. Here’s what’s going on in the market today:
- NIO is up on what could become a short squeeze as earnings near and tariff concerns diminish. Read the story here.
- ACHV looks like it’s presenting an opportunity. Read the story here.
- SRPT is climbing with catalystic events ahead. Read the story here.
- FENG is climbing on an asset sale letter of intent. Read the story here.
- SGMO saw a sympathy run for the top after a rival was acquired in a multi-billion dollar deal. Read the story here.
- TTNP is flying on an opiod use disorder treatment partnership. Read the story here.
- ATEC is enjoying gains after an FDA product clearance. Read the story here.
- STMP is working toward a recovery after Friday’s bloodshed. Read the story here.
- IGCC is up on news that it will relist to the NYSE tomorrow. Read the story here.
- CREG is enjoying gains as trade war worries subside. Read the story here.
You’ve Gotta Check This Out!
We found all of the stories mentioned above after our partners at Trade Ideas alerted us to the movement in the market. These guys are amazing at what they do and are likely the tool that you’re missing! Check them out here!
Never Miss The News Again
Do you want real-time, actionable news delivered to your inbox? Join the CNA Finance mailing list below!